Working closely along-side the Design, Product, Sales, and Marketing team, you will be responsible for ongoing improvements of the app, taking on board daily customer feedback, carrying out research to find potential solutions to customer problems, and proposing and testing those solutions to deliver improvements to the overall customer journey. The role will have a 70% focus on user research, and the rest will be seeing that through user flows, wire framing, prototyping and user testing, working closely with the UI Designers and external development team at all times.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design thinking to ensure useful and valuable products are built
- Work with the Community team to understand customer experience and build a 360 monitoring feedback process
- Research potential solutions to customer problems, propose and test solutions
- Research, test and deliver improvements to the customer journey
- Support the developers with mock-ups and visual designs
- Work with the Product and development team to build valuable products to meet the wider business objectives
- Three or more years of user experience design for web applications and mobile.
- Experience working in a start up or similar environment is preferable
- Extensive User testing and research experience.
- Data driven design using A/B and other testing.
- Solid experience with Information Architecture, Mock-ups and wireframes
- Knowledge and experience with tools such as Adobe creative suite, Sketch, XD, Azure, Invision ETC
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
If you would like the opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up with huge budgets and even bigger ideas, then send your CV & Case Studies in now for immediate consideration and interview.