4 months ago
You will be working across transactional and non-transactional websites, apps, in-store digital displays and self-service tills, as well as tools for their employees across grocery and non-food. The role will involve you working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams including other Product, UX & UI Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Testers, Product Owners and Stakeholders across the business who are all responsible for driving the company's values through a customer-centric, evidence-based design approach.
As a UX, UI or Product Designer in the Digital Experience team, you'll be responsible for designing integrated digital experiences as well as products and services across the client and it's partners and other brands. You will be expected to approach design inclusively and use insights and evidence to back-up your ideas and you'll need to bring a wealth of knowledge with you as a previous UX, UI or Product Designer.
In return, you'll have the opportunity to create and improve digital products, touchpoints, services and brands across all avenues of the client's offerings from retail all the way through to finance in a business that's committed to ensuring their customers can shop wherever and whenever they want. If you're excited by the ever-changing landscape of how people shop and work and want to join an innovative team at a pivotal time in its growth, then we would love to hear from you.
What you will need to have:
· A solid background of defining and delivering innovative design solutions that meet customer needs as well as business challenges
· Experience as a Product, UX or UI Designer working with either inhouse or agency side on big brands.
· Experience working on customer focused products.
· An engaging and confident approach to presenting solutions to and influencing stakeholders
· Confidence in using insights (quant or qual) to discover and define and using usability testing to validate
· Experience of collaborative working in a multi-disciplined, agile environment
· Experience of working with and contributing to design systems and principle
· Experience working on the whole life-cycle of a Product from initial research stages all the way through to final UI design with evidence or case studies to support this.
This company has fantastic benefits that includes flexible working, annual bonuses, discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, holiday buying, season ticket loan, so if you would like to work for a company that offers great support and really cares about what they are creating then please apply with your CV, samples and case studies.