They are looking for a Junior UI Designer to join the growing close-knit creative team to build the next generation of transport & mobility apps. After 5 years of continuous growth and commercial success, they recently partnered with a leader of automotive manufacturing and are now looking to elevate their product even more. Their platform is leading the market with real time employee verification. The unique technology offers great incentives to car-poolers and their ultimate aim is to increase the use of carpooling to reduce environmental impact and improve commuter experiences.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working closely with the design, product, sales and marketing teams. We are looking for creative design thinkers who can translate sketches to prototypes and design assets to hand over to the development teams. It’s a really exciting time to join the business as they are looking to bring lots of innovative new features and services into the platform as well as update the existing design!
Skills & Experience Required:
- Design degree or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 Years of UI design experience
- Understanding of layout, typography, colour and iconography
- Proficient in either Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision or Overflow
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Understanding of atomic design principles and design systems
- A pioneer of new techniques as well as a willingness to learn & experiment!
- An understanding of agile working
If you would like the opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up environment, please send your CV & Portfolio now for immediate consideration to Sarah@becomeuk.com