£40,000- £42,000 per annum
4 days ago
Based in central London this creative agency with a focus on brand activation and shopper marketing is looking for a Traffic Manager to join their team. We are looking for a talented individual who has previously worked in an agency environment specialising ideally within the POS and display arena.
You will be working on a variety of creative work, on projects that will include brand activations, shopper marketing, digital and promotional work across huge FMCG and entertainment clients.
You will be working in a fairly big team that will include designers, artworkers, creative services managers and account managers, so there will be experienced people that you can collaborate with and learn from. You will be responsible for scheduling the work of around 20 people as well as any extra freelance resource where needed.
It’s an exciting time to be joining this agency as they are rapidly evolving, winning lots of new business and always pushing boundaries to come up with the most innovative and forward-thinking creative solutions!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage, traffic and schedule the creative and production workflow for the agency
• Ensure the creative department is working efficiently and on-time
• Keep all parties informed on work progress, communicate changes quickly
• Liaise with the different teams in order to deliver elements to agreed timelines and deadlines
• Manage and co-ordinate freelance resource
• Be good humoured, positive, and motivating at all times
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience in a similar role in a creative agency
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Results-focused with a tenacious approach
• Strong listening and communication skills and able to display a high level of confidence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in using Microsoft Office and project management software.
• Proactive in your whole approach.
• A strong communicator
If you would like the opportunity to join a fantastic creative agency and work with a highly passionate team of creatives, then please send your CV through for immediate consideration!