10 months ago
Established organisation based in North Manchester is looking for a Traffic Manager who has previously worked as a Traffic or Production Manager in a creative studio environment.
The purpose of this role is to work between the creative studio, marketing department and production vendors. You will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills, along with exceptional attention to detail.
Your role will involve...
• Distributing jobs to suitable studio team members.
• Maintaining & enhancing workflow structures.
• Reviewing daily work schedules.
• Adhering to project deadlines.
• Managing daily resource - sourcing freelancers when required.
• Briefing in studio teams, making sure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
It would be advantageous if you had previous retail experience, along with Mac & PC literacy.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK organisation who own multiple brands which are very well known.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com