As a Lead Drupal Developer, you will have the freedom to manage your own workload and working environment, ensuring time to balance leading the project and hands-on coding. Working with many of the UK’s prominent non-profit and public sector organisations, our high-calibre teams are committed to producing quality solutions and you will play a key role in facilitating their success.
My client follow agile principles and have a keen focus on ensuring our technical infrastructure enables our teams to perform to their best. We will, of course, provide full training on our quality management and wider working practices. Before all of that: you can expect an informal interview, followed by a coding test, so we can see how you approach technical problems.
A Lead Drupal Developer will:
• Be familiar with principles of modern technical architecture.
• Recognise and deliver technical quality.
• Devise technically feasible and efficient solutions.
• Ensure solutions are fit for purpose and budget.
• Contribute to the estimate process.
• Troubleshoot technical challenges.
• Lead a team of developers to deliver quality code efficiently.
Our ideal candidate will be:
• A skilled communicator - speaking with both clients and colleagues.
• Self-sufficient - taking initiative, with a positive attitude.
• Pragmatic - creative and open-minded when approaching challenges.
• An inspiring leader - mentoring team members to realise their potential.
• Ambitious - coming to work to make a difference.
Other desirable traits include:
• Experience working at enterprise level, with multiple stakeholders in public sector or non-profit organisations.
• Active engagement with the Drupal community.
Their projects are delivered with tight collaboration between developers, production and project management and quality assurance teams. They do not work in isolation, rather in a supportive environment, focused on supporting and learning from one another. Here, they actively listen to our staff, who are encouraged to help influence how our business evolves.
Please get in touch if you are interested or know someone who is