Our client, one of the UK’s Leading Retailers are seeking Service Designers with UX skills to join their forward-thinking Experience Design team. Their teams include a mixture of Researchers, UX Designers, UI Designers, Product Designers, System Engineers & Product Managers. As a Company they always take a collaborative approach to create the best possible products and services for their customers and employees, and are all responsible for driving the company’s values through a customer-centric, evidence-based design that will be used by millions!
Supplying great customer experience is one of this client’s biggest goals and they are very much recognised for this within the Industry. They now want to achieve even greater things by improving their digital experience - which is where you come in! As a Service Designer within the team, you will lead projects to design solutions that improve how this client meets their customer’s needs. You will work as part of multidisciplinary and collaborative teams to deliver user centered solutions based on research and insight across websites, apps, in-store digital displays and self-service machines, and tools used by their employees.
You’ll be adept at understanding and assessing customers’ or intermediary’s needs, behaviours and preferences and building enhanced experiences, journeys and overall propositions, beyond product. You will also need to have excellent communication skills, so you can express your ideas clearly to the rest of the team and bring the right people together.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Identify priority improvements across the end to end user journey to deliver great brand experiences that address customer needs.
• Drive a customer focused agenda that demonstrates business benefits of evolved customer experiences
• Understand your customer’s needs, often partnering with them to co-create innovative solutions.
• Nurture, develop and inspire your team to become better designers and produce great results.
• Project planning and administration for strategic design projects, including articulating the value and appropriateness of different methods that will bring value to particular projects.
• Running strategic design projects day-to-day
• Planning and conducting qualitative research - synthesising large bodies of research data to provide insights and identify opportunities.
• Facilitate and contribute to the generation, critique and iteration of services and products across various touch points, channels and entire eco-systems.
• Finding ways to help hear and see customer’s stories and take action from them using tailored artefacts such as presentations, reports, visual maps, interactive channels, animations and videos.
• Drive the delivery of customer experience improvements from idea through to reality by engaging and partnering with relevant stakeholders
• Design solution approach to address customers issues and pain points.
This company has fantastic benefits that includes flexible working, annual bonuses, discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, holiday buying, season ticket loan and much more!
If you’re excited by the ever-changing landscape of how people shop and work and want to join an innovative team at a pivotal time in its growth, then we would love to hear from you!