You will be working across a wide variety of clients in different vertical markets including e-commerce, B2B, legal and not-for-profit.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your role will involve setting and delivering strategies regarding technical and content improvements within the SEO team.
You will need to be able to lead client meetings, set agendas and manage client expectations, as well as supporting proposals and pitches for business development.
Other duties will include...
• Performing technical SEO tasks
• Assisting with site migrations
• Identifying & diagnosing issues
• Assessing the impact of algorithmic changes
• Advising on mobile-first
• Local SEO
• Site speed
• XML sitemaps and robots.txt files.
• Translating content audits & keyword research into actionable & priority insights
• Performing on-going keyword discovery
• Expansion & optimisation
• Optimising copy & landing pages for search
• Developing & implementing link building strategy
To apply please send your CV through to [email protected]