Supplying great customer experience is one of this client’s biggest goals and they are very much recognised by this within their industry. They now want to achieve even greater things by improving their digital experience - which is where you come in. The client is heavily investing in this Experience Design team and as a Senior Product Designer within the team, you will lead the creation of design concepts across their digital products. You will ensure that there’s a distinctive and harmonised look and feel across existing and new features, products and services for both customers and employees within the business.
You will be working across websites, apps, in-store digital displays and self-service machines, as well as tools used by their employees. The role will involve you working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams including UX Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Testers, Product Owners and Stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with other Product Designers and lead all phases of visual design work from concept through to production
• Deliver exceptionally beautiful, pixel-perfect designs across digital properties using a customer-centric, evidence-based design approach.
• Demonstrate the achievement of positive brand engagement and delivering best-in-class user interface designs
• Approaching your design work through the eyes of the customer, constantly validating through evidence
• Collaborate with the brand, marketing and customer experience colleagues to ensure that what you are creating joins up with the wider ecosystem and brand proposition
• Demonstrate industry knowledge of current and anticipated innovation and trends to drive idea generation.
• Through collaboration with the Guidelines Manager, utilise and evolve the digital guidelines to ensure they remain current and optimal, and apply these principles consistently across all products.
• Demonstrate confidence and expert knowledge when presenting to stakeholders, guiding them through the flow, rationale and evidence that supports your design decisions
• Be innovative and visionary, tirelessly pushing and challenging
• Inspire, motivate and mentor other members of the design, XD and product teams
• Wide-ranging experience in a creative, visual and/ or interaction designer capacity
• Experience managing the creative design process in an in-house product environment
• Excellent conceptualising skills and a key eye for detail
• Experience working in collaboration with Product Owners, UX Designers and Engineers in agile environments, using testing methods to validate your work and surface the voice of the customer
• Expert skills with the latest Adobe product suite, Sketch and rapid prototyping tools
• Strong working knowledge of and passion for interaction and user-centred experience design, including comprehensive awareness of new platforms and technologies
• Able to juggle priorities and resources across projects
• Able to provide clear creative direction and timely feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
• Comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies
• Experience of working on ecommerce websites or mobile applications
You will play a key role in evolving this client's digital identity as you will be a creative champion and decision-maker within the team. We are looking for that extra creative spark and ideally big brand experience to help this team achieve great things. In return you will have the chance to create great customer experiences that will be used by millions.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply with your CV and samples ASAP.