Award-winning, global communications agency specialising in engagement, branding and reputation, is looking for a Senior Designer to join their growing London team.
You will join a team driven by a sense of purpose and a desire for meaning. You will be using your skills to change what people think, feel and do, to change hearts and minds, to inspire passion and build belief.
The successful candidate will have experience of more than one of the following: campaign branding, brand activation and brand experience, employer brand and internal engagement campaigns. You will be equally comfortable working across design for print (small and large format), digital and ideally motion graphics.
The role requires a fast-thinker who enjoys problem solving and is unafraid to challenge a brief for the benefit of the outcome. The successful candidate will be energetic, a strong listener and someone who can work collaboratively.
You will often work very closely with clients to help them articulate their messages to their customers and then translate them into creative that is breakthrough and compelling.
This role is a critical part of the creative team; you will lead on some accounts and part of a broader team on others. Your role will be to deliver projects and help clients to overcome their business challenges in creative and innovative ways. Also, to help win new business by leading pitches and presentations (and be open to identifying possible opportunities). You will be a strong storyteller and able to share your ideas with our team and client.
Core Skills & Accountabilities:
• A good leader with a desire to learn and develop
• Strong client management skills – both in terms of selling your ideas and ongoing client liaison
• Strong mentor to junior members of team; line management aptitude – can demonstrate a track
record in either, or both, of these
• Contributes proactively to a healthy team morale
• Work strictly to deadlines
• Organised with timesheets and working to budgets
• Awareness of current design trends and innovation
• Establish good relationships with freelancers and suppliers
• Proven track record of working across print and digital media, and integrated campaigns
• Strong Portfolio with examples of workings and thinking where possible
• Strategic thinker – can generate ‘the big idea’
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident with artworking
• Leads and enjoys pitches
• Good presenter
• Strong writer, fluent English speaker
• Ability to balance multiple projects
• Flexible working style to suit differing client needs
• Fastidious attention to detail
• Strong typography ability
• Excellent Adobe Suite knowledge
• Good knowledge of Office and PowerPoint
• Digital, moving image and/or animation software an advantage
• 5–10+ years industry (agency) experience
• Ideally experience working on varied international accounts
To apply, please share a relevant CV and folio (pdf or link).