The role will have a focus on one of the agency’s core fashion retail clients. They’re looking for someone with a combined level of experience and confidence to lead design jobs from start to approved visual.
Alongside the above, the designer will have the opportunity to work across a variety of clients in the retail space from confectionary brands to telecoms.
You should have at least 6 years’ experience in editorial, brand communications for retail including shopper experience, and some art direction with a strong folio to match. A focus and passion for design within fashion and lifestyle is key.
You should have experience in managing a small team or be able to demonstrate leadership skills in a previous role.
As a Lead, you can expect to:
- Work with minimal supervision, reporting into Head of Creative
- Work closely and collaboratively with HOD, the design and copy team, traffic, producers, strategists and accounts
- Manage, direct and mentor the members of the creative team to inspire great work
- Take the design lead on campaigns and projects, confidently presenting to other creatives and sometimes to clients
- Manage the pressure of tight deadlines and busy schedules, working on multiple projects simultaneously as require
To hear more, please apply with your CV and folio.