Up to £40k
over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a close-knit and talented team to produce work for a famous and iconic British retailer.
This role will suit a smart, engaging and organised account person who is confident in managing major TTL campaigns & passionate about their clients business and the industry they work in.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience working on major TTL campaigns - covering ATL (inc TV), retail, & owned social/digi channels
- Fashion / lifestyle brand experience would be preferable. However, a genuine interest in fashion is essential
- Able to build brilliant, insightful client relationships – ensuring that their clients don’t just love their end product, but also their journey of getting there
- A good track record in working closely & collaboratively with media partners
- Confident in being the day-to-day lead on sizeable campaigns & managing upwards to keep the team SAD looped in
- Able to delegate and manage & develop the team Senior Account Executive
- Skilled in interrogating and relaying client briefs, feedback & insight
- A confident presenter to senior clients and big rooms – whether it be a timing plan, budget, creative or strategy
- Creating budgets and timelines & sticking to them, is second nature
- Someone skilled in getting inside the minds of their brands & their various target audiences to deliver work that is both authentic for the brand and truly engaging for their audiences.
- A strong grasp of keynote would be an advantage but the appetite to become fluent in this is essential.
To apply, please share a copy of your CV and a covering letter.