Your role will be extremely varied, no day will ever be the same but your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded. This is an excellent opportunity for a vibrant and driven individual to have a hands-on role from day one and be somewhere you can really make an impact- you will get out what you put in here!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Project Managers, trafficking work through the agency while helping keep projects within budget and running to time.
- Help develop the network of freelancers while keeping an eye on freelance costs.
- Ensure creative teams have work/ know project and task allocations.
- Run daily team stand ups.
- Be a super user of the resource/ project delivery platform Mavenlink, leading on-boarding of new starters.
- Ensure timesheets are up to date and, where needed, provide data and narrative reports, highlighting patterns which may influence project costings and improvements in project delivery.
- 2 year's minimum digital agency experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of the creative process, particularly copywriting, design and web development.
- Excellent Excel and/ or Google Sheets skills.
- Ideally used a traffic management/ project delivery platform before. If you know Mavenlink, that's a bonus!
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail but also able to see the bigger picture.
- You'll live for problem solving and be a born diplomat well versed in having to work fluidly and flexibly.
- A proactive personality is a must!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!