As project manager you will provide the day to day communications bridge between our clients, designers and developers. You will manage digital, brand and design projects through the studio to exceed our clients expectations in terms of quality and success, delivering on time and to budget.
You’ll be able to articulate your views and be able to recognise what’s important to achieve a successful outcome. You will need to empathise with both clients and the studio team through more challenging situations.
This is an exciting and diverse role, and a real opportunity for the right person to shape the role to be their own and make a big difference to the studio.
• Negotiate, establish and manage project budgets and schedules
• Obtain necessary input from client during process
• Respond to client enquiries providing reasoned responses, options and timelines.
• Form close client relationships and spot opportunities and risks
• Communicate with client and internal team at regular intervals
• Provide client perspective to internal team, communicate team perspective robustly to clients