about 2 years ago
Our client is a charitable organisation who has helped raised a huge amount of funding for good causes all across the UK. With this money they help build local communities, power sports teams, protect the environment, unleash creative talent, look after the elderly and unlock youthful potential.
Despite this organisation's success in funding thousands of projects for individuals and communities across the UK, their public awareness remains low. In order to combat this, they are looking to raise their awareness through a series of campaigns and initiatives through traditional and digital media and are seeking a Project Manager to manage a number of these key projects.
We are looking for someone who can develop and manage these key streams of their programme collaboratively with all the different parts of this organisation.
- Over 5 > 6 years’ experience and success in project management, particularly around campaigns
- The ideal candidate must be familiar with running 3 > 4 projects at a time whilst maintaining an extremely high standard of work
- Experience managing project budgets, resource planning, communicating internally regarding milestone delivery.
- Experience in event management processes and online platforms
- You will need to be confident to build and maintain relationships with lots of different teams.
- Have knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of Project Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Have exceptional problem solving skills, being resourceful, pragmatic and results focused
- Have highly developed interpersonal and skills, including influencing and negotiation.
- Be pro-active in approach, seeking new opportunities and responding quickly to any challenges.
- Experience of working closely with creative agencies
If this role sounds right for you, please apply with your updated CV in order to be considered for the role.