Our client, a leading retailer are seeking a highly talented and passionate Product Designer, with a visual focus and pixel perfect deliverables to join their forward-thinking, rapidly growing Experience Design Team. You will create innovative new digital products which will change the way people shop and work at their stores. It is an exciting time to be joining the company as they are going through a substantial period of growth, and your ideas will contribute to the future of how we shop!
Working across all areas of the business from food to fashion, finance to general merchandising you will play a pivotal role in developing the online and digital identity, creating revolutionary design concepts to deliver a distinctive, consistent look and feel, and work on new features and improvements to enhance customer and colleague experiences across mobile, tablet, desktop and in store screens!
You will work within a core team of exceptionally talented designers, and have the opportunity to work alongside teams of product, project managers, web analysts and UX designers, and have access to broader resources throughout the company giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your professional capabilities at all times.
· Develop highly imaginative and creative concepts for online and digital projects
· Deliver exceptional, pixel-perfect polished designs throughout various digital channels
· Work as part of a multi-discipline team of designers, developers and product owners, creating experience-oriented designs for digital products for customers and colleagues, including new websites and mobile apps
· Contribute to design system and style guides
· Work with a cross-functional team to deliver designs and user flows
Skills and experience required:
· Proven experience as a creative visual designer working on digital products and services
· A conceptual approach and impeccable eye for detail
· An outstanding portfolio showcasing your talent on web and mobile on large brands
· Experience working in collaboration with UX designers and developers. Agile scrum experience is desirable.
· Understanding of designing using Adobe Creative product suite and Sketch
· Understanding and experience of prototyping using InVision
· Experience of mobile and responsive design is highly desirable
· Some experience of user research and usability testing
· Interest in UX practices as well as UI - with the ability to take on wire-framing, producing product sketches and user flows where required
If you would like the opportunity to contribute to our future shopping experience, and to create innovative design solutions for this leading retailer, then send your CV and portfolio over now for immediate consideration!