Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are frequent clients of theirs and over 2 million professionals in 60 nations have taken part in a live mind workout, whilst many more have connected digitally! What makes them unique? Everything they do and say is 100% backed by science. And that’s powerful. They create short 90-minute work outs across a longer period so that you can absorb and put in to practice everything you are learning even from the first session!
The company is growing rapidly and now work with clients spanning pharma, finance, energy, oil, FMCG, retail, hospitality, government, insurance and this is only just the beginning. Pitching is such a huge part of the business, but clients do not use or understand design software such as InDesign, so they are now looking for a highly knowledgeable and experienced PowerPoint Expert to create stunning PowerPoint pitch decks for external and internal use throughout the company.
Situated within the Design team, you will be the go-to for all things associated to presentations, pitches, and PowerPoints. You will be working alongside graphic designers, creative artworkers, and copywriters as part of a talented team.
They are looking for the PowerPoint Specialist to bring their own advanced thinking to the team – proposing fresh solutions, improved habits of working, or added impactful presentation styles. The client is open to you helping to define the scope of the job, and there is a lot of opportunity for career progression and building the team long-term.
- Support on presentation needs across the business, working closely with design, solutions and stakeholders. As a presentation specialist, you may be working with anyone from the CEO to a Designer.
- Use creative thinking and technical expertise to find impactful presentation solutions.
- You will be the go-to person for presentation-related questions and problems, and so will be a passionate and receptive member of the design team.
- Constantly keeping up to date with the newest graphic trends, and in specific, presentation design trends – being keen to experiment with new ways of envisaging design work.
- Support others with PowerPoint or other presentation software, this could include training sessions concentrating on the abilities and functionality of the software.
If you’re determined to make a change, hungrily curious and filled with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you. Please send CV & PowerPoint samples in now!