£35,000 - £50,000
over 1 year ago
Your role will be to help present this agency's creative and strategic thinking to their clients in the most captivating and credible way. They work in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative working environment, where each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. They manage the full lifecycle of products from initial idea generation, turning them into well thought out realities through to final completion. It's an exciting time to be joining the company as they are going through a substantial period of growth with big budgets and even bigger ideas!
They operate a truly unique culture with no hierarchy, and encourage creativity and development whilst offering excellent training and progression opportunities every step of the way.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Produce high-end presentations to support the creative and client services teams
- Tell visual stories that consistently push the boundaries of presentations
- Participate in a wide range of projects and pitches where presentation design skills are required
- Mentor and monitor client services teams on best-practice usage
- Create and standardise Powerpoint templates and master slides to promote the work and business with impact and credibility Common tasks:
- Understand the requirements of each presentation, including deadlines, presentation display type, audience profile and the desired project outcome
- Establish the appropriate design style and format for each presentation
- Agree workflow and timelines with client services teams and Head of Studio
- Proof slides for consistency, accuracy and brand integrity
- Test all functionality and technical requirements of each presentation
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive PowerPoint Design experience
- preferably in an agency setting
- A high level of proficiency across the Adobe CC suite
- including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop - Some skills across After Effects and Premiere would be advantageous
- Ability to oversee and help manage presentation design process in collaboration with client services teams
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
Please send your CV & Powerpoint Samples in now for immediate consideration & interview!