You will be responsible for turning big data into compelling and impactful animations that tell a clear, understandable story, be it through infographic or photographic stylings. The agency wants someone who is engulfed in animation and motion graphics, who is naturally influenced by latest trends to enhance the agency’s offerings.
The agency uses a vast range of Moving Image techniques including live action filming, 2D, 2.5D, 3D and VFX. They have recently added 360 VR video to this list.
Successful candidates will end up joining their team of 3 very experienced motion graphics specialists who work alongside 25 designers, artworkers and web specialists to produce world-class, innovative media of every description.
· Able to assist the Moving Image team and work with writers and account managers
· Create effective storyboards which communicate the video easily
· Attend Video shoots as and when required
· Be willing to listen to feedback and use it to improve both the work in question and your overall skill set
· Contribute to the process of coming up with exciting, original, intelligent, clever and creative ideas for integrated and one-off tactical campaigns
· Be able to pick up creative projects and maintain consistent quality across the project
· Problem solve and solution creation
· Create artwork using industry standard software and techniques (working to brand guidelines, designing new materials and updating existing files)
To apply, please attach a CV and send a link to your showreel.