£30,000- £35,000 per annum
19 days ago
This inspiring fashion brand, with a fantastic global presence is looking for a Midweight Digital Designer to join them. Based in central London this innovative inhouse Creative Team are looking for someone who can help push their digital boundaries.
We are looking for someone with a huge interest in fashion and digital who has extensive experience in conceptual and digital design across all channels. Working across mobile, tablet desktop, responsive, content and social design, customer experience and customer journeys, you will be a key player in shaping, evolving and pushing creative standards to deliver a best-in-class brand, customer and commercial design.
- Design email marketing campaigns using existing templates and help explore new templates throughout the season
- Research current trends with an emphasis on mobile
- Develop inspiring and innovative designs based on the functionally of the client’s website
- Support the Senior Design Manager and contribute to the online creative development of all campaign assets
- Keep on top of tight deadlines and ensure all work is approved by the Senior Design Manager before distribution
- Work with the wider Digital Creative Team, to produce and maintain online creative guidelines and templates
- Identify, share and drive best practice and learning (including to international territories) and become the centre of expertise for the Digital function
- Creation and presentation of storyboards and concepts
- Work closely with teams to define consumer needs, market insights, business cases, technology and opportunities for digital that have the ability to drive conversion and engagement through creative excellence.
- Work closely with the internal CRM team to deliver high-quality, on-brand, trade-focused emails.
- Digital fashion in-house or creative agency experience
- Ability to articulate latest design insight on customer experience, engagement and conversion
- Proven ability to handle multiple design initiatives simultaneously at all stages of delivery
- Strong evidence of directing design across all digital channels including social media for key fashion retailers
- Be a team player, able to collaborate and foster a culture of co-creation
- Be positive and resilient when confronted with deadlines and challenges
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with team, peers and senior management
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge/ understanding of HTML5, CSS
- Exceptional eye for typography and image composition.
If you are looking to work inhouse for a great brand who has great benefits, a feel-good programme (including everything from mindfulness to financial wellbeing) and a full learning and development calendar then we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and samples in order to be considered.