16 days ago
Leading high street fashion retailer are looking for a Midweight Designer to join their inhouse studio in central London.
They are looking for a talented Designer to work across all their instore design and print projects from window design through to POS, lookbooks, invitations and everything inbetween.
This role would suit a Midweight Designer with experience in or exposure to a fashion environment, with masses of passion about the industry and a real interest in enhancing customer experiences.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Multi-discipline design and delivery in print, in-store and window graphics
- The ability to work on projects from concept stages through to final artwork
- You must be able and comfortable to organise your own projects, making sure that everything is delivered on time and budget
- Experience working in a fast-paced studio environment
- An impressive folio which demonstrates your flair for creating effective and engaging visuals suited to an on-trend and contemporary brand.
If you are looking to join a great brand, you are enthusiastic and have a passion for design then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and samples/ link to website in order to be considered for the role.