1 year fixed term contract for Midweight Designer - based in central London.
We are looking for a Midweight Designer to join a UK based charity who helps fund individuals and communities to bring their ambitions and ideas to life. They work with everyone from one person right the way through to UK-wide charities, so we are looking for someone who is diverse and talented to share in this client’s values. If you are passionate about funding great ideas that matter to communities and make a difference to people’s lives then this might be a great role for you.
We are looking for a talented Midweight Designer to join our client at an exciting time as they launch their new brand. You will be joining a fast-paced creative team, working closely with colleagues in the Brand & Digital team and across the whole organisation.
You will play a key role in overseeing the creative development of this refreshed brand as it is rolled-out across the UK and will receive briefs from across the organisation to be delivered across a wide range of audiences.
You will be integral to the design and representation of the client’s new visual identity and will provide design support and give strategic advice and guidance on how to create high quality, on brand products.
You will need to have:
- Strong practical experience of delivering creative design and content to support external and internal facing materials
- Strong typography skills, experience of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good PowerPoint and Word knowledge
- Good communication skills
- The ability to help support communication activities around influencing objectives and different target audiences
- Planning and resource management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Experience in delivering integrated communications using a variety of channels
- Able to interrogate briefs and provide design and communications support to colleagues
- You will be up-to-date on the latest design trends to enhance the brand's presence and impact.
If you are passionate about design, helping people and are always striving to produce work of the highest standard then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and samples so we can consider you for the role.