Founded just over 12 years ago by a group of experienced and award winning people, this agency has grown into a fantastic dynamic integrated agency. The agency focuses on two areas being Brand Planning and Activation and work for some huge clients across 3 areas: promotional, live engagement/ experiential and shopper.
The founders of the agency have created an environment where creatives can thrive - no idea can ever be too big! They want to build a reputation for being the smarter approach agency where smarter minds discover better ways to create and deliver the extraordinary. This agency of around 45 > 55 people are a family of like-minded individuals, who are renowned for being imaginative, entrepreneurial, switched-on, progressive, determined, pragmatic, energised and supportive.
People and clients tend to stay with this agency for the duration. Their independence gives them the ability to invest in their employees' talent. They discuss progress on a regular basis, providing feedback, support, development, training and coaching.
Over the last few years this agency has developed incredible partnerships with their clients. They have a strong integrated campaign offering, specifically with big brand promotions and live engagement/ experiential projects across huge electrical, FMCG, automotive and beauty brands. You will be involved from briefing all the way through to final delivery on projects. We are looking for a Creative Team that are able to solve problems in the most imaginative of ways using all methods of communications where necessary.
What we are looking for from this Creative Team:
- Creative/ conceptual thinkers who are talented at coming up with big off the wall ideas.
- Have the drive to want to muck in at all stages of the creative process from idea generation through to final completion.
- Take ownership of projects, go to client briefings and present along with Account Managers.
- An ability and desire to develop award-winning campaigns in order to solve clients’ problems
- Experience working on promotions and live engagement/ experiential work for large brands.
- Have successfully generated integrated communications campaigns, developing innovative and pioneering work
- An understanding and appreciation of developing on and offline communications depending on what the clients’ need and want.
- Be comfortable originating challenging brand ideas one day and fulfilling fast-turnaround tactical briefs the next
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
If you and your partner would like to work somewhere where you work as part of a team and are creatively pushed and challenged whilst working on some great brands then please get in touch ASAP with your CV and samples of work.