One of the most exciting brand experience agencies based in central London is looking for a Midweight Creative Team to join them.
Formed nearly 30 years ago this mid-sized independent agency has grown into a fantastic, dynamic and award-winning agency. They are around 45 people in size and are responsible for the planning, creation and production of experiential and shopper campaigns supported by innovative technology and creative content in order to increase reach and engagement.
People and clients tend to stay with this agency for the duration as they have been working for a lot of very large FMCG, media and entertainment clients for many years having worked on strong integrated campaign offerings, specifically on big brand promotions and live engagement/ experiential projects.
We are looking for a Midweight Creative Team that are able to solve problems in the most imaginative of ways who have the below experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Conceptual thinkers who are talented at coming up with creative ideas
- Have the drive to want to muck in at all stages of the creative process from idea generation through to final completion
- Shoot experience
- Take ownership of their projects and be comfortable presenting ideas
- An ability and desire to develop award-winning campaigns in order to solve clients’ problems
- Have successfully generated integrated communications campaigns, developing innovative and pioneering work
- An understanding and appreciation of developing on and offline communications with experience creating social media campaigns
- Be comfortable originating challenging brand ideas one day and fulfilling fast-turnaround tactical briefs the next
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
- Be able to write short and long copy
- Be good communicators with the ability to take constructive feedback well
- Experience working on promotions and live engagement/ experiential work for large brands would be beneficial
If you and your partner would like to work somewhere where you work as part of a team and are creatively pushed and challenged whilst working on some great brands, then please get in touch ASAP with your CV and samples of work.