You will be working on a variety of creative work, on projects that will include brand activations, shopper marketing, digital and promotional work across huge FMCG and entertainment clients.
- You will provide support to the Account Management, Commercial and Production teams to drive sales and growth, through the delivery of an outstanding level of service.
- Provide a consistent level of quality of execution that match their clients' briefs
- Provide accurate, timely and considered; visuals, accurate print ready artwork files and presentations
- Ensure that all briefs are answered within the parameters set, on-time and to the highest quality
- Support the Graphic Head to aid the smooth running of the studio
Key responsibility and activities:
- Be on time with the deliverables and timings of briefs ensuring the brief is answered accurately and successfully
- Collaborate closely with and support the entire graphic team when work load permits
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Where applicable, work closely with the Structural Design team to ensure all work leaves the studio to the highest standard possible.
- Ensure that all work references and adheres to the relevant retailer and brand guidelines where necessary.
- Communicate immediately with the Creative Head, Account Management teams or other internal teams, when issues arise relating to the brief or the expected timelines.
- Present all work in a clear and concise manner, anticipating the likely level of detail to ensure that other departments can use the information with ease.
- Support Senior Creatives with pitch work as directed
- Ensure all project files are correctly named and filed on the Design server
- Complete all internal quality checklists for any relevant output
- On an on-going basis monitor design trends in typography and graphic design to ensure that design work remains relevant
- Assist and motivate junior team members on a daily basis
- Assist freelancers on studio systems, checklists and filing as required
- Manage and review freelancers’ output when required
- Consistently challenge all briefs, processes and designs to ensure the highest possible standard
What you will need:
- A good understanding of graphic based design software - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good understanding of print production methods and materials
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team are essential
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines are essential
- Experience of working in a commercial studio environment is required
If you are interested in joining this amazing agency then please apply with your CV and samples.