You will on a variety of exciting design projects including brochures, event collateral and materials, presentations, onsite brand applications, office brand applications, internal communications campaigns, digital marketing campaigns, photography commissions, animations, brand guidelines, templates and much more!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Produce conceptual design work for print and digital projects from brief through to completion.
• Directly liaise and work with teams across the global business- From taking creative briefs, giving feedback, to creating final designs.
• Presentation of creative ideas and concepts to internal customers.
• Produce accurate and high quality work with keen attention to detail
• Champion brand promotion and compliance through a thorough knowledge and understanding of visual identity guidelines
• Preparation of print-ready artwork
• Ability to take photography and shoot video when required
• Occasional copy writing may be required
Skills & Experience Required:
• Degree educated or relevant Graphic Design Qualification
• Portfolio of own work to demonstrate strong design skills and experience
• Minimum 3-years of in-house design experience for professional services, ideally built environment
• Ability to design in accordance to brand guidelines
• Understanding and some experience of UI / UX design is preferable and ability to design motion graphics an advantage
• Above-average IT-literacy, with excellent Adobe CreativeSuite (including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), Powerpoint (or other presentation packages) and MS Word skills.
• Excellent presentation skills and able to articulate concepts to non-designers effectively
• Ability to extract briefs, positively challenge assumptions and bring forward creative, innovative ideas
• Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to produce work to high standards of quality and consistency
• Positive and can-do attitude with a proactive, practical approach
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a very high standard of written English
To apply, please send your CV & Portfolio.