You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects including branding, event design, campaigns, direct emails, OOH, brochures, booklets, press ads, magazines, infographics, social media, email marketing, web banners, landing pages, calendars, invites, and stationary.
The agency has no hierarchy. You will have the opportunity to work on content for all clients; charities and non-profit organisations make up around 65% of their client base, and the rest is a variation of start-ups, entertainment, leisure, hospitality & FMCG.
You’ll be working closely alongside the creative team but will be taking ownership of projects from concept to completion. Your work will be truly varied, and you will need to really think outside the box. You should be able to work to strict brand lines, but equally happy coming up with the most whacky design solutions to match their varied client base!
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Producing unique and eye-catching campaigns and advertising.
- Assisting the rest of the design team in the day to day running of the design department.
- Concept visualisation and scamps.
- Assisting with art direction, mood boarding & photography style.
- Create innovative design solutions.
- Ability to act as brand guardian with a strong understanding of the principles of brand management and visual identity.
- Manage photo library, marketing assets and basic photo retouching.
- Preparing artwork to print/production specification.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Flair for typography and layout.
- A degree in Graphic Design/Communication or advertising.
- Advanced and confident using Adobe CC, more specifically Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with digital and web design would be desirable.
- Knowledge/Appreciation of charity and non-profit is a must!
- After Effects & Copywriting skills are a huge bonus but not essential.
If you would like the opportunity to work for a company where you really are making a difference whilst doing a job you love, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!