Our client a luxury sports and entertainment brand, are seeking a highly conceptual and talented Middleweight Designer to join their swanky Central London Offices to help take their brand to the next level! Your role will be extremely varied, and you will work on a variety of exciting design projects from concept through to completion including all 360 campaign design, product design, branding, event branding and design, pitching ideas to brand & marketing director, digital screens, website, emails, social media posts, posters, menus, digital screens, a boards, point of sale material , flyers, signage, uniforms, training documents, newsletters, stationary, business cards and much more!
Your role will be truly varied, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded. You will be given complete ownership of projects, and be able to really make an impact in the future of this business. Office Culture is extremely important to them, they work hard but play harder with regular social activities and laughs & banter every day in the office!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
• Brainstorm with the Marketing Team on the design of all campaigns and products
• Concept and design all graphic and digital design elements
• Pitch ideas to brand & marketing director
• Roll out campaign across all various assets- Website, Social, Media & Print
• Concept & design of all event collateral
• Design of marketing reports presentations and documents
• Design of ad-hoc graphics such as hoarding signs, adverts, vinyl installers, decorations etc.
• Finalisation of all assets to be ready to use- (optimising for web, saving files accordingly to print requirements etc
• Ensure artworks are supplied correctly and products are within budget, sourcing samples, creating mock-ups etc
• Liaising with suppliers, contractors, print budget management etc
• Proficient use of Adobe Suite, Illustrator & Photoshop
They like to have fun, so there are many plus points to being a designer here such as a relaxed office atmosphere, free fruit and Friday lunches, 50% staff discount in venue and the chance to work with a variety of well-known Global partner brands and sponsors on creative campaigns!
If you want to join somewhere where people love coming in to the office every day, and to be able to impact on the future of a really exciting brand, then please send your CV & Folio in now, interviews will be commencing in January!