Our client, a boutique Creative Communications Agency based in the stunning Kent area, are seeking a passionate Copywriter to join their close-knit collaborative team to work on a variety of exciting projects from concept through to completion! You must be brimming with creative ideas, and in return you will have great opportunities for progression and be able to take ownership and be involved with strategic thinking from day one to get powerful messages across and bring their personality to life!
You will have the opportunity to create copy for a range of outputs for their healthcare, well-being, and lifestyle brands, including digital presentations, leaflets, brochures, printed materials, blog posts, social media, video content, pitch materials, brand campaigns, event copy, website content, internal communications, speeches and much more!
The role requires you to be confident with creating and tailoring your copy for a range of audiences, often based on strategic rationale and research data. It is essential that you have the right attitude, and can adapt your tone of voice for any audience.
You must have an open-mindset and be willing to work with clients on med-tech brands as this is 50% of the client focus. The founders love working with med-tech as the technology is quickly evolving, fast paced, the clients responsive, and offering big budgets for you to create the most innovative content!
It’s all about attitude and fit for this role. The business supports an open/honest and frank environment. They are all extremely social, and looking for a like-minded person to join the team to push the business forward!
Skills and Experience Required:
● Minimum 2 years copy writing experience either in-house or agency
● English Degree or Journalistic experience with varied portfolio of work·
● A creative and strategic conceptual thinker who's comfortable in a range of writing formats: from serious long copy to a witty one-liner
● A versatile writer who can connect with different audiences with a demonstrable experience of this
● A strong proofreader with an impeccable standard of grammar
● Genuine interest in healthcare/med-com work
● Any healthcare/well-being experience would be an advantage
Please send your CV & Book in now for immediate consideration!