Our client, a creative studio who are part of a larger network agency and specialising in healthcare communications are looking for a full-time Middleweight Artworker to join their growing team.
Working closely with a Senior Artworker and the production and design teams, this person will be responsible for taking nearly completed design projects, getting them ready and rolling out print and digital technically accurate artwork across the business, ensuring that all projects are of a consistently high quality and meets all client and brand guidelines.
You must be comfortable to work within strict brand guidelines, finalising, proofing and rolling out projects at various stages of the process. There will be no opportunity to develop into a creative designer position. It is essential that you enjoy every stage of the print and digital artworking process. You should also be adaptable and comfortable with changes in processes and projects at short notice.
The output of campaign work is varied and involves press advertising, Powerpoint, sales aids, events, stands, websites, apps, ipad content, DM/eDM, marketing communications, packaging, exhibitions and digital media. So you must be equally happy artworking print and digital projects.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets client and brand guidelines
- Quality Check artworks before final delivery to ensure they are technically suitable for the output medium, are free of errors, there are no copyright issues relating to images and fonts and they comply with legal and medical regulations
- Effectively estimate time to schedule tasks and manage deadlines
- Proficient in artworking for all mediums including, but not limited to, press advertising, direct mail, digital marketing, packaging, exhibition graphics, brochures and literature along with web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile device.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, gained in a busy Studio or Agency environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience working with the latest software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong understanding of when RGB, CMYK, spot and Hex code colours are appropriate, and the correct resolution of images for the size of output
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple jobs
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and your portfolio (web link or pdf).