You will have the opportunity to develop briefs from conceptual stages through to design delivery for a range of projects including brand identity, internal engagement campaigns, brand experiences and digital. This person will need to be a highly creative and inspired individual who has previous experience developing strategy and creating engaging design in order to deliver effective solutions through the imaginative use of a range of communication platforms and channels. They are ideally looking for someone who can think in a media neutral way to determine and develop the most appropriate design strategy but who also really enjoys the day to day responsibility of design delivery.
· Recent agency experience – they will have 3–5 years AGENCY experience.
· Design degree or equivalent creative arts degree
· A thinker and an ‘ideas person’ / conceptual
· Integrated experience – print, digital, growing into multimedia. Passion for new techniques etc.
· Great craft skills: an excellent portfolio of visually accomplished and well-considered client design work that they have created and executed themselves
· Collaborative, friendly and out-going
· Passionate about their work – able to pitch and present their work confidently and coherently, tell its story – some client-facing experience or wanting to progress in that direction
· Fluent / excellent spoken English (ideally native proficiency) – this is very important, as our work is very English language-driven and nuanced
· Experience of internal engagement a bonus, but experiential, brand activation and integrated campaign work is a good foundation
· Wanting to learn leadership skills and progress
If you would like to become part of a fast-growing, international communications consultancy producing some brilliant work, please get in touch with your CV and folio touch today.