The agency helps large organisations communicate clearly about their technology-based products and services. They create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions and drive results.
This is a pivotal role reporting to the Creative Director to assist in the creation and execution of print and pixel-perfect digital design. This is a small studio so you will also be assisting in general design work such as branding, marketing and other ad-hoc projects, plus UI and UX project work.
The team structure so far is a Creative Director, a Design Director, 3 Designers, 2 Strategists, 2 Project Managers and 2 Artworkers.
- A strong understanding of the principles of print and digital design
- Ability to collaborate with clients and the wider teams
- Strong creative / conceptual and design skills. A keen eye for colour, composition, and typography
- Strong skills in Sketch (or Adobe XD), InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Degree in graphic design or similar is desirable
- Strong attention to detail from brief to delivery and highly organised
- A competent understanding of different digital formats across screen sizes and devices
- Experience with user research techniques such as person creation, interviewing and user testing is advantageous
- Knowledge of code a strong advantage