Up to £32,000
3 months ago
Working as part of the PR and Creative Comms team, you will be responsible for turning big data into a range of outputs, from media packs to video storyboards, from cause-related campaigns to experiential engagement and much, much more!
They are a dedicated and passionate 25+ strong team. The creative team is comprised of a Creative Director, a Senior Creative Designer, a Production Lead and 4 animators. Beyond this you can expect to work alongside the agency’s brilliant writers and project managers, and you will have the opportunity to tell stories through imagery, illustration and animation.
· Create effective storyboards and adept at creating integrated concepts across a variety of channels including digital, experiential and print
· Attend Video shoots as and when required
· Contribute to the process of coming up with exciting, original, intelligent, clever and creative ideas for integrated and one-off tactical campaigns
· Be able to pick up creative projects and maintain consistent quality across the project
· Actively seeks ‘outside’ inspiration to influence creativity and remain up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles.
To apply, please attach a CV and portfolio (pdf or link).