Creative studio, part of a larger network agency and specialising in healthcare communications, is looking for a full-time Senior Artworker to join their growing team.
Working closely with a Senior Artworker and the production and design teams, this person will be responsible for converting conceptually creative work in to press-ready artwork, ensuring that all projects are of a consistently high quality and meets all client and brand guidelines.
The output of campaign work is varied and involves press advertising, DM/eDM, marketing communications, packaging, exhibitions and digital media. This person has the opportunity to genuinely contribute to the process of delivering exciting, original and intelligent creative solutions for integrated and one-off tactical campaigns.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets client and brand guidelines
- Develop creative ideas from visuals and scamps into professionally artworked press-ready documents
- Be adept with layout and production, have a thorough understanding of what makes a brand stand out from the crowd
- Quality Check artworks before final delivery to ensure they are technically suitable for the output medium, are free of errors, there are no copyright issues relating to images and fonts and they comply with legal and medical regulations
- Assist creative and production team members and work with account managers and writers to produce press-ready or screen-ready artwork for print/digital publishing
- Effectively estimate time to schedule tasks and manage deadlines
- Proficient in artworking for all mediums including, but not limited to, press advertising, direct mail, digital marketing, packaging, exhibition graphics, brochures and literature along with web, interactive, social, tablet and mobile device.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, gained in a busy Studio or Agency environment
- A minimum of 3+ years experience working with the latest creative software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong understanding of when RGB, CMYK, spot and Hex code colours are appropriate, and the correct resolution of images for the size of output
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple jobs
- Creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographic layout
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and your portfolio (web link or pdf).