Up to £32,000
7 months ago
The agency specialises in helping breakthrough science brands including those for rare and ultra-rare disease. They are communication problem solvers, helping clients within the healthcare sector to tell their stories better.
They are looking for an individual who is a team player and who understands the importance of supporting their colleagues and helping to maintain creative excellence. The role would involve working across multiple projects and channels, under the guidance of the Senior Artworker and Creative Director, supporting them with their project deliverables.
The majority of the artwork will be for print and will incorporate everything you can think of but is likely to be less involved in packaging. The digital side will range from marketing to web and app design. There’s no ‘typical’ project and the work varies massively, from a simple one-off communication piece aimed at a specific audience through to complete new strategic and conceptual campaign aimed at multiple audiences globally.
The team is 30 in total. 12 of which were hired in the last 12 months so this is an excited period of growth for them and this is a new position in response to the same business growth. The Creative Team is made up of a Creative Director, 2 Senior Art Directors, a Senior Artworker and a Digital Designer. The rest of the agency is made up of client services, sales, directors and office support.
In the first 6 months you can expect to become a respected and integral member of a creative team at the heart of a successful business that promotes a positive working environment. You will also contribute to a range of engaging communication projects that make a real difference to the lives of people around the world. You will also learn and grow with experienced and talented professionals who are respected within the healthcare communications industry.
• Pharma experience not necessary although it would be an advantage
• Min 3/4 years’ experience
• Faultless artworking skills in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Excellent pre-print knowledge
• Knowledge of digital processes and asset creation
• Experience managing external print suppliers
• Someone versatile and hardworking that wants to make a real impact
• A fantastic working environment in a young progressive company that is growing quickly
• Opportunity to make a real impression and grow with the team
• 25 days holiday PLUS Christmas.
• Private healthcare
• A spot bonus scheme
To apply, please attach a relevant CV and portfolio (pdf or web link).