A fantastic opportunity for a Mid to Senior Account Director to join an established creative agency in London.
Their work and international clients range from fully integrated campaigns for retailer clients through to brand activation for FMCG clients.
This person will be expected to understand client business for two leading accounts and provide specialist in-depth understanding of retail and shopper whilst knowing how to support other communication disciplines across the agency’s partnerships.
They are looking for a future leader, someone with a can-do mind-set, passion for strategy and delivering best in class creative, combined with a fun, positive outlook on the industry.
- Working with an Account Director on each client, you will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of the accounts, confidently leading your own projects
- Build solid, unshakeable relationships with clients
- Work closely with strategy and creative departments to develop insights that inform standout projects
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of your clients and their industry - doing the research and staying curious about the fields they work in
- Produce quality briefs and award-winning work that you and the agency can be proud of (remaining on brief, on time and on budget)
- With support from your Account Directors, maintain the morale of the staff you’re responsible for and train them into an effective and independent team
To apply, please attach a copy of your CV.