This is an incredible opportunity to join a progressive agency where you can really make an impact, you will be offered exceptional learning and progression opportunities from day one and have the chance to build a stunning portfolio working across their varied client list!
Skills & Experience Required:
- A substantial amount of experience working in a reputable agency
- Exceptional portfolio of work showcasing your design thinking and key visuals
- Strong integrated visual design skills with experience working on large print and digital campaigns
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in Sketch
- Some additional knowledge working with UX, Illustration, Motion Design and 3D
- An infectious curiosity and compassionate spirit is a must!
- A real team player with a can-do attitude and no ego
- BUPA Private health dental care and free eye care
- Stunning offices overlooking the river complete with rooftop garden
- Personal training budget
- On-site personal trainer
- Unbeatable pension scheme and access to independent financial advisor
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Sabbatical after 5 years
- Childcare vouchers, group income protection
- Weekly football and yoga sessions
- on-site massage, acupuncture and osteopath
- In-house teams organising nights out, social activities and random acts of kindness
- Discount card
- Your birthday off
- Holiday buy back
- Bring your passions to work- One of their designers had a passion for photography and now travels the world shooting for their campaigns!
If you are looking to join a leading Agency who work with global brands and have a progressive attitude and no egos, then look no further!