You will take key visuals from the Design Department and support the creative process by developing layouts, composites and templates, as well as offering suggestions and ideas for improvement where needed. You will be an integral and valued member of the Agency, with exceptional opportunities for learning development and progression. With the chance to work on such a wide range of exciting brands, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Create accurate and precise Press, OOH, POS, Brochures, DM & master artworks from a layout to supplied specifications.
- Produce accurate and precise Digital materials for Display or DOOH, including simple animations and transitions.
- Support the Design Department by developing layouts, composites and templates to communicate a creative concept.
- Prepare presentation materials & perform alterations in Keynote for internal or client presentations (file prep, large format output, boarding/mounting, finishing).
- Adhere to client-supplied or internal style guidelines.
- Ensure all artwork elements meet reproduction specifications including colour, space, resolution, file type/size and proper separation.
- At least 10 years agency experience working across print and digital campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the print production/pre-press processes.
- Must be familiar with Digital display & DOOH processes.
- Impeccable Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote skills required.
- After Effects skills would be a huge advantage.
- Good knowledge of fonts and typography is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal teams.
If you would like to work for a forward-thinking Agency who make work fun and truly value their team, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!