The agency create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve customer interactions for an impressive roster of blue-chip organisation ranging from big tech brands to publishers.
From competitor analysis and workshops to user testing and interviews - research underpins all of the work they create.
Reporting to a Senior Strategist you will be responsible for delivering high quality copywriting, research and analysis to support a range of client requirements.
The team structure so far is a Creative Director, 3 Designers, a Senior Strategist, a UI/UX Designer, 2 Project Managers and 2 Artworkers.
As for clients, they’re a fairly small (but growing!) team so the junior strategist will be exposed to all of their clients.
The ideal candidate is:
- A strong copywriter – able to demonstrate evidence of authoring compelling copy with excellent grammar. Past experience crafting copy for technically complex topics, products or services would be an real advantage
- Highly analytical – with the ability to review complex information and report clearly on themes and findings
- A fast learner – able to quickly develop a deep understanding in order to clearly communicate complex technical challenges, business goals, products and services
- Design-conscious – interested in research-led design and the challenges faced by modern businesses
- An excellent collaborator – assured in working as part of a team to deliver high quality outputs to tight deadlines, able to manage research projects confidently, and proactive in briefing the company on new techniques and best practices
- Preferably 6+ months’ experience in an agency environment where there has been a focus on strategy and planning
- University Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Communications or similar
If you would like to find out more then please get in touch with your CV.