We are looking for a Junior Integrated Designer to join a busy and collaborative in-house branding & communications team. This is a highly varied role so digital with basic after effects skills & print design experience within your portfolio is necessary. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and exceptional management when balancing a diverse selection of projects. You will be responsible for creating clean, beautiful & unique brand collateral across both print & digital assets. This is a fantastic opportunity to mould a role for yourself & add value to the business with the content created.
Junior Integrated Designer, London based (£22-26K salary dependant on experience)
Reporting to the Design Manager and working closely with the other members of the brand & business development teams, you’ll create and co-ordinate a variety of design campaigns by following a strong brand visual identity. The successful candidate will be working within an experienced creative team of designers who will guide and help develop their expertise as well as teach them new skills.
What you will do:
- Creating digital & printed marketing materials for campaigns. These things may include designing banners, social media ads/assets, short animated videos, proposed documents, presentations & bespoke IM’s.
- Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams to ensure tasks are completed with the companies marketing & design objectives met.
- Collaborating with others & balancing multiple projects with varied complexities, meeting deadlines and supporting your design team.
- Confidently presenting and proposing new ideas to the creative & marketing teams.
- Identifying & developing best practices for consistent effective visual communication eye-catching imagery, charts & infographics.
What we are looking for:
- Motivated, goal oriented & clear communicator
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to maintain agile when balancing multiple projects in order to meet deadlines
- Time keeping & Organisation skills
- Collaborative, enthusiastic & creative team player
- Being brave, curious & not afraid to take risks when keeping upto date with design trends – Being ahead of competition, not alongside
What experience you need:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ industry experience
- Excellent understanding of effective visual communication
- Previous experience in working with existing brand guidelines & visual identities
- Stand out portfolio showing a range of design skills & awareness of industry trends
- Good understanding of all online major sharing platforms and print distributors
- Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & After effects skills are absolutely necessary
- Effective time keeping & multitasking skills. Able to meet all deadlines
- Interpersonal & communication skills