Our client, an exceptional Creative Agency with over 30 years in the Industry are seeking a highly energetic and passionate Junior Designer to join their close-knit friendly team to create revolutionary content. You must be brimming with creative ideas, and in return you will have limitless opportunities for progression and the opportunity to build a stunning portfolio!
You will work on a variety of exciting design projects including big budget campaigns, logos, branding, infographics, brochures, web design, social media content, and much more! Your work will be truly varied, and you will need to really think outside the box. You will take ownership of projects, and use your initiative to come up with the most innovative and stunning design solutions!
In this company there is no hierarchy, you will have the opportunity to work on content for clients within entertainment, leisure, hospitality, FMCG, retail and much more!
As your role grows, you will have the training and mentoring available to progress with Motion Graphics and be able to incorporate this in to the work you do. All you need is the passion and curiosity to develop your after effects skills, and in return you will learn from the best in the business and have the opportunity to build an exceptional portfolio and showreel!
Your role & responsibilities:
• Ideally 1 to 2 years of proven commercial experience within an agency or in-house design environment
• Passionate about typography, creativity and imagery
• A keen eye for clean design, meticulous attention to detail and a passionate commitment to excellence
Skills & Experience required:
• An exceptional portfolio full of well thought out creative design solutions to demonstrate your suitability for the role
• Strong experience showcasing your skills in print and digital design
• A meticulous eye for detail
• Not afraid to try something new and experiment with new technologies/technologies but also happy to work to strict brand guidelines when required
• Some knowledge and proven skills in After Effects, even if this is shown through personal projects and your passion to do more
If you would like to join a creative team so you can continue to learn, develop and be mentored by experts then this will be a great role for you. If you have the desire to achieve the best results possible whilst working for great clients, then this agency will help you grow in your abilities.
Graduates are welcome!