Award-winning global agency in Surrey is looking are seeking a highly energetic and passionate Junior Designer to join their close- knit friendly team.
You will be supported and mentored by senior members of the team. You must be brimming with creative ideas, and in return you will have limitless opportunities for progression and the opportunity to build a stunning portfolio!
Working as part of the PR and Creative Comms team, you will be responsible for turning big data into a range of outputs. You will be working on a range of exciting print and digital projects and campaigns including: Websites, apps, sales aids, PowerPoint, branding, logo development, rebrand, strategy/research, banners, social media, email marketing, event collateral and much more!
- Ideally 1 to 2 years of proven commercial experience
- Contribute to the process of coming up with exciting, original and creative ideas for integrated and one-off tactical campaigns
- A proven portfolio showing you have worked on projects from initial concept through to final completion
- Support all creative team functions
- Create artwork using industry standard software
- Carry out any other duties as required
To apply, please attach a CV and portfolio (pdf or link).