Our client is an ambitious, vibrant young company, who sell healthy pure fruit snacks in all UK supermarkets and stores across the country. They are now taking the brand global and have ambitious plans for their international growth across Europe, America, Middle East & beyond which they want you to be a part of!
They are a growing team of 48 people based in Southbank, London with 4 people in the creative team. It is a very diverse team with different ideas, talents, backgrounds and passions. The company emphasise each member of the team’s strengths and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, they are looking for someone who can really think outside the box, challenge their creative, and always bring new and innovative ideas to the table!
You will be mentored and supported by the creative team at all times and have a chance to sharpen your skills across packaging, advertising campaigns, social media and much more! We’re looking for someone who is proactive, creative and self-motivated. You’ll be a part of a vibrant creative team, every day is different, and you must be happy to work on a wide variety of design tasks. Your Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Create design and artwork across packaging, advertising campaigns, social media and much more.
- Contribute creative ideas and strategies for advertising campaigns, future ranges and marketing through to internal communication for events, training packs, and much more.
- Assist the wider company with creative problem solving and design support.
- Increase our brand distinctiveness making it stand-out from the crowd on websites, social media and print. We are taking the EU by storm, and need you to help us on this exciting next leg of our journey!
- Minimum 6 months- 1 year’ commercial experience showing you are an ‘all round’ creative- this can be from internships or freelance work, but it is essential you have been working in the office.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator especially.
- Experience in motion design would be an advantage but not essential!
- A varied portfolio, and something a little extra- we want to see your personal passions, do you have a talent for illustration, tattoo design, or photography? Whatever it is, show us!
- You’re able to present your ideas in a clear, confident and engaging way.
- You are brave and bold but have your heart in the right place. You’re a team player with a ‘nothing is impossible’ attitude J.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy 3 additional days or carry forward 5 days to next year
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Free bottomless breakfast every day
- Unlimited fruit snacks
- Friday beers, cider and G&T’s.
- Quarterly company socials
- Occasional office dog!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please send your CV & Portfolio in immediately!