They are looking for an ambitious and talented designer with 1-2 years’ experience to join their busy Brand Team in their East London office. They’re looking for an individual to take on a range of projects including restaurant identities, printed and digital collateral and packaging design.
The ideal candidate will have a flare and enthusiasm to create original work, be able to work quickly under pressure, take direction and be a good learner. You will be expected to support and assist the Lead Designer and in turn the Brand Team by contributing at all stages of a project from concept to fruition.
About this person:
- You must display a willingness to learn new techniques and develop existing skills at all times
- You will need to have experience across brand, digital and print projects, but more importantly have an appetite to learn fast and think outside the box
- You are confident using all the tools necessary to perform your work including (but not limited to): InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft tools
- Have a flare in digital design, digital marketing and comms
- You are a conceptual thinker and creative designer with a head for strategic problem-solving
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline orientated environment