You will work closely along-side the design team but be trusted to take ownership of projects from concept to completion. You will wear many different hats in this role, your work will be truly varied, and you will need to really think outside the box. You should be able to work to strict brand lines, but equally happy coming up with the most whacky design solutions to match their varied client base!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Producing compelling designs for campaigns and advertising.
- Assist your fellow designers in the day-to-day running of the design department.
- Concept visualisation and scamps.
- Expanding on art direction from colleagues, creating mood boards and photography style.
- Proven ability to understand and add to brief to create innovative design solutions.
- Ability to act as a brand guardian, with a strong understanding of the principles of brand management and the application of an appropriate visual identity.
- Manage photo library, marketing assets and basic photo retouching.
- Prepare artwork to print/production specification.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ Industry experience.
- A flair for typography and amazing with layout!
- Have completed a degree-level course, with a focus on graphic design/communication or advertising.
- Advanced and confident using Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Some experience with digital and web design would be desirable.
- After Effects skills would be a huge bonus.
- Any copywriting skills would also be a bonus but not essential.
- Knowledge/appreciation of charity and not-for-profit sector is a must!
If you would like the opportunity to work for a company where you really are making a difference whilst doing a job you love, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!