Reports to a Creative Director and a Senior Designer. The agency provides creative campaign direction, from initial briefing to research, photoshoot direction, typography and outpit across digital, out-of-home and print advertising.
- To design and artwork across the board materials for posters, leaflets, adverts, front of house, online banner ads etc.. 80% of the work will be print-based.
- Have relevant experience working across different platforms, conceptual thinking, branding, typography, artworking and presentation skills
- Prepare for pitch presentations and be client-facing when necessary.
- As well as working under supervision from the Senior Designer and Creative Director and in collaboration with other Designers, you need to be able to work independently across a variety of projects which have very fast turnarounds.
- Work at a fast pace and on multiple projects at the same time. This studio is often reactive to reviews, last minute castings or late deals meaning that an ability to work fast and accurately is essential
- Strong abilities in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustration and all other necessary programs for artworking.
- Ability to craft creative, often large-format, campaigns supplied by a marketing team, and/or working with artist photos, briefing or sourcing illustrators, developing conceptual ideas from stock imagery
- Good retouching skills
- Carrying approved designs through on all other formats including web, print, outdoor and digital without altering the approved design and weighting of information.
- Entertainment and/or agency experience desirable.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the field of graphic design.