A huge, very inspiring sports brand is looking for a Junior Artworker/ Creative Designer to join their expanding inhouse Creative Studio based in central London. They are looking for someone who is super passionate about two things: creating amazing meaningful work and sports!
This will be a great next step in your career, as you will be joining a team of Designers who will encourage and support you in developing your skills. You will have the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects that will be great additions for your portfolio, so if you are bursting with ideas, a keen problem solver with a passion for digital design then we would love to hear from you.
- Demonstrable understanding of printing techniques and stock types
- The ability to artwork final deliverables across digital and print platforms
- Designing and delivering online banners for retailers
- Be hands on in building out the deliverables for key product campaigns
- Social posts: Stills and GIFs
- Templated website output
- Transcreation and language adaptations
- Support the wider creative team in helping them bring their creative visions to life
- You will need 2 years’ experience working as an Artworker across print and digital projects.
- Great skills using InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop and be proficient in using Premiere
- You should be responsible for your own work and have a passion and willingness to contribute to projects - Naturally creative and imaginative with experience of checking artwork
- A keen eye for premium brand experiences across all platforms
- A brilliant portfolio demonstrating recent cross-platform adaptation and artworking
- Application of user-centred design across all work
- Understanding of web accessibility and its impact on design
- Understanding of creating well crafted social content experiences
- Must be a team player who thrives on working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Must have an obsessive attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to adapt design ideas to meet technical criteria
- An interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
If you are looking to work for a great brand and want to create some amazing work then please apply for the role ASAP with your CV and samples.