Our client, a top Creative Agency working with a variety of leading global brands, are seeking a passionate Integrated Designer to focus on their forward-thinking financial services client with a difference. This client has partnered with an award show celebrating the achievements of truly remarkable people who make our world a better place. it is the biggest awards show of its kind on British TV! You will work on a variety of exciting design projects from concept through to completion including 360 integrated campaign design, branding, event branding, pitch design, digital screens, website, emails, social media, posters, flyers, signage, and much more!
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Pitch, articulate and present your creative ideas to the team and clients
- Ability to develop a variety of creative ideas across integrated campaigns & social channels
- Create innovative, conceptual designs, which are beautifully executed.
- Work closely with clients as required to discuss project objectives and creative solutions
- Adhere to brand guidelines and act as a brand guardian
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact promoting the brand and product
If you would like the opportunity to work for a company where you really are making a difference whilst doing a job you love, then send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration!
- Minimum 2 years Commercial Digital Design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas from concept through to execution.
- Stunning layout, typography and idea-generation.
- Proficient in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and associated prototyping tools.
- Good level of After Effects skills for social media
- A good understanding of all digital platforms, as well as SEO and content optimisation requirements
- A clear talent for and understanding of needs-based content creative, as well as digital
- Culturally aware, able to use relevant cultural experiences within work.