Head of Technical SEO wanted in Leeds for global digital agency network!
This full-service digital agency, established for many years and with industry leading SEO expertise, are going through a period of exceptional growth and now require a Head of Technical SEO to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience within Tech SEO, ideally agency-side, in order to lead a successful and accomplished team
- Be highly data driven, with the ability to monitor, analyse, and report on your client's websites, utilising your findings to implement fixes and improve your client's rankings and visibility
- Have strong strategic acumen, with an innovative approach to ensure your team stays to the fore of SEO processes and technologies
- It goes without saying you will have expert knowledge of all major SEO tools including AHRefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, Moz, and more
- Have strong team management skills, a confident approach to client management, and the commercial awareness to spot opportunities and drive new revenue streams
This is a key role within the agency's leadership team, and offers a high degree of autonomy over Tech SEO, and the opportunity to lead and develop a team.
Working as part of a super-talented team in a creative and collaborative environment, you will benefit from unrivalled training, development, and progression opportunities, all with a generous salary and benefits package, and loads of flexibility around remote working!