Their award-winning inhouse agency is looking for someone who can head up their projects and come up with creative ideas to bring to life their brand partnerships and trade marketing campaigns. You will be delivering work that will include but not be limited to, print and digital content and advertising, social campaigns, video, AR/VR and experiential activations. Whilst most of the work will be creating content campaigns for clients, you will also work on high-profile branding concepts, trade marketing campaigns and supporting other areas of their growing business.
As well as managing a team of talented Designers, you will ensure that operations and processes are followed so that their work maintains the highest level of quality, effectiveness and consistency across all platforms. You will be hands-on, being equally skilled at conceiving and executing projects for a variety of brands.
- You will work closely with the Head of Content and occasionally the Director of the agency, leading creative ideas and executions for content campaigns
- You will work closely with the Sales team in order to create client-specific campaign concepts
- Occasionally you will be expected to present directly to clients and prospective clients
- Produce storyboards, wireframes and detailed mock-ups necessary to guide the development of beautiful, original and creative experiences from concept to implementation.
- Manage an internal team of 7 Designers, whilst working with the Head of Project Management and Content adhering closely to guidelines and deadlines for deliverables.
- Develop conceptual and stylistic direction for a variety of content campaigns
- Create digital and print designs that follow business, brand and user best practices, including the design and production of site layouts, interactive design and animations.
- Work with the internal Development team and outside vendors on website and interactive page builds across multiple devices
Experience you will need to have:
- 8+ years industry experience and a passion for design, branding and typography
- Strong storytelling, communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically in creative ideation
- Previous agency/ media experience with knowledge of how to navigate a media-led organisation
- Familiarity with the operations and procedures of a content production team
- Knowledge of digital trends, online media, social networks and digital editions as well as a solid knowledge of print work
- Solid understanding of digital design including UI/ UX, and an interest in inventing new experiences for all devices
- Proven background in designing high-quality content for premium brands with a strong portfolio showing visual and interactive design work
- Strong time management, people management and multitasking abilities
- Experience of selling-in creative ideas and pitching
Technical skills needed:
- An advanced level of proficiency in Keynote, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro/ Final Cut
- A proven understanding of technical builds, including scope and budget
- A proven understanding of print techniques